Our Level Products for Liquids and Solids
NIVELCO USA LLC
Why use Nivelco?
- Offers a variety of level measuring technologies from simple switching to continuous measurements.
- The level switching can be with conductive sensors, float, magnetic coupling and tracking to vibrating rod, fork or paddle designs
- Continuous level technologies offered are Non contact Microwave, guided Microwave, Ultrasonic for solids and liquids, Magnetostrictive and Bypassliquid level indicators
- Ultrasonic proximity sensors with switching or continuous output from .65 to 20 feet
RONAN ENGINEERING COMPANY (Measurements Division)
What is RLL?
- Low level radiation that is in Microcuries which means that only a general license is needed and the level is so low that you do not need a trained radiation official to move or install the gauge, nor do you need assistance on mounting from the manufacture
- The RLL gauge provides for plug chute detection and point detection along with continuous level because of the Ultra Sensitive Detector
- In difficult applications where the vessel is jacketed and heated to high temperatures and under pressure, a Ronan gauge can provide point level and continuous level
- Traversing Interface Level measurement system provides level information of stratified layers in a vessel
RONAN ENGINEERING COMPANY
Why Leak detection and tank monitoring?
- Ronan meets the Environmental Protection Agency's compliance requirements for underground and above ground product storage facilities
- The Ronan X76CTM provides Statistical Tank Evaluation and Leak Test (S.T.E.A.L.T) as a standard feature so you don't have to shut down operations to perform lead tests
- Ronan provides a Single-cable leak detection and level monitor sensor for detection of a breach of either primary or secondary tank walls, and provide shutdown when a leak is detected
- Magnetostrictive In-Tank Gauge Probes both rigid or flexible for tanks over 10 feet provide continuous level, and also, temperature to calculate any loss of level due to leaks
Need to provide level on your product that might be at another site or in your tank farm?
- TankLink offers Wireless tank level monitoring for chemicals
- Level indication alerting you that a product is critically low
- Help maximize routing and delivery to optimize time and fuel.