SINGER VALVES - Water distribution and Sewage Pressure Relief Valves
Why Singer Valves on water distribution and Sewage Pressure Relief
1. High Performance Models offered from 1/2 inch to 36 inch in size providing
2. Anti-cavitational Control - AC model
3. Pressure Reducing to constant lower distribution pressure - PR & AC
4. Pressure Reducing and Flow Control - PFC
5. Pressure Reducing with Integral Back-Up - PR-SM
6. Level Control - one way or two way Flow Altitude Control A1 & A2
Float Modulating and Non-Modulating to balance in-flow F4 & F5
7. Pump Control - Booster Pump Control BPC & PG-BPC prevents surges associated with starting and stopping of pumps
8. Deep Well Pump Control - DW & DWX discharges air and silt to waste and prevents surges
9. Pressure Control - PR, PPR-C, PR-48 & PR-R reduces downstream pressure regardless of upstream pressure or flow.
An added check valve on the PPR-C prevents reverse flow
10. Flow Control RF, HC, EF limits the flow to preset maximum, HC permits one way flow only and offers adjustable closing speeds,
EF valve will shut off tightly when flow is exceeded and prevents water loss in pipe system in event of break
11. Relief, Sustaining, Surge Control RPS, RPS-L&H, RPS-RR, RPS-D & RPS-SC these valves are designed to relieve excess
pressures dues to surges in a system
12. Sewage Pressure Relief Valve DL direct acting spring loaded relief valve, opens when inlet exceeds set point and closes drip
tight when pressure falls below set point.
Electronic Control of all above functions and complete control systems pre-assemble
TESCOM CORP - Regulators
Why use Tescom?