NIVELCO USA LLC
Why use Nivelco?
1. Offers a variety of level measuring technologies from simple switching to continuous measurements.
2. The level switching can be with conductive sensors, float, magnetic coupling and tracking to vibrating rod, fork or paddle designs
3. Continuous level technologies offered are Non contact Microwave, guided Microwave, Ultrasonic for solids and liquids, Magnetostrictive
and Bypassliquid level indicators
4. Ultrasonic proximity sensors with switching or continuous output from .65 to 20 feet
PRINCO INSTRUMENTS – Point and Continuous Level
Why use Princo?
- Can be used on Conductive materials, sticky and most viscous materials, the NULL KOTE circuitry offers true conductive coating cancellation; also 10 year warranty
- Point Level RF Impedance - simple installation, no moving parts, rugged design for harsh environments, can provide up to four contacts for pump up/down control
- Continuous Level RF Impedance
- Using either rigid or flexible design mounted in a vessel as the material level changes, the RF Impedance will change between the sensing element and the ground reference
- Presence/Absence Detection - sensor is mounted integrally in a flange and has a time adjustment so if the sensor sees an empty line or partially empty, will provide a relay for pump shut down to prevent cavitation.
- Ultrasonic Level Transmitters for liquids and solids beyond 75 feet
PROCESS LEVEL TECHNOLOGY, LTD.
Why use PLT?
- Used to measure liquids with a non-magnetic material chamber and a magnetic float
- Replaces Sight Glasses, no process contacts glass
- Can be designed for Extreme Pressure, Temperature, Vibration and highly corrosive or hazardous material, ASME/ANSI rated, & for Interface Measurement and Control
- Extra Wide Indicator Flags which are solid magnetic flags-- no aluminum or plastic flags to corrode or fade
AUTOMATION PRODUCTS GROUP -APG
Why use APG for Level?
- Ultrasonic Sensors for solids and liquids up to 75 feet
- Cable suspended float level sensors for liquid measurement with adjustable switch point levels, Magnetic float level sensors with field adjustable switch points and various float materials
- Digital Pressure Gauges providing indication of level by measuring head pressure and scaling the reading to level
- Miniature Liquid Level Sensors - compact, low cost for small tanks, containers, pumping stations (to name a few applications), made of all plastic or all stainless
- Rotating paddle wheel for bin level of granulating equipment & Vibrating Level Sensor for hopper/silo operations
What is RLL?
- Low level radiation that is in Microcuries which means that only a general license is needed and the level is so low that you do not need a trained radiation official to move or install the gauge, nor do you need assistance on mounting from the manufacture
- The RLL gauge provides for plug chute detection and point detection along with continuous level because of the Ultra Sensitive Detector
- In difficult applications where the vessel is jacketed and heated to high temperatures and under pressure, a Ronan gauge can provide point level and continuous level
- Traversing Interface Level measurement system provides level information of stratified layers in a vessel
Why Leak detection and tank monitoring?
- Ronan meets the Environmental Protection Agency's compliance requirements for underground and above ground product storage facilities
- The Ronan X76CTM provides Statistical Tank Evaluation and Leak Test (S.T.E.A.L.T) as a standard feature so you don't have to shut down operations to perform lead tests
- Ronan provides a Single-cable leak detection and level monitor sensor for detection of a breach of either primary or secondary tank walls, and provide shutdown when a leak is detected
- Magnetostrictive In-Tank Gauge Probes both rigid or flexible for tanks over 10 feet provide continuous level, and also, temperature to calculate any loss of level due to leaks